Enquiries are always welcome.
Please note -
From 2022 we will no longer have a waiting list for companions.
Our process for companion homes will now be
- submit the contact form
- follow us on social media (facebook page, instagram or website)
- When we post a pregnancy has been confirmed and call for EOI's contact us so we know the timing suits and you are still interested in pursuing a pup.
This is due to the length of time between our litter plans, an increase in enquiries over the pandemic and the fact that we don't take deposits until after puppies are born.
When we call for EOI'S with a litter impending we will highly favour homes that:
- have previously contacted us with a filled in questionnaire
- have checked in since (so we have no doubt they are only interested in a pup from US and a reasonable expectation we will hear from them once a litter is announced)
- and are flexible in colour and/or gender.
We've created this site to document our continuing journey with our beautiful Dalmatian companions but also to educate on this wonderful breed.
We will post our triumphs and adventures with our spotty rascals.
Especially as we step up in training, performance sports, trialing and conformation but also as we plan and prepare for our litters.
All our litters are raised using the PUPPY CULTURE program along with componants from AVIDOG.
We health test our personal dogs to some of the highest standards for Dalmatian breeders in Australia
- BAER MANDATORY
- Hips and elbow scorings(CHEDS/ANKC ORCHID)
- Ongoing cardiac clearances (Echo and Ausciltation)
- DNA testing
- and blood tests including thyroid results.
We do masses of pedigree research to avoid lines with non testable or late onset issues such as known stone formers, epilepsy and DCM.
Good temperament is non negotiable in our dogs and potential mates(Dalmatians should be free of fear and aggression).
Good sound structure, spotting and pigment is also pursued and of course we keep our dogs active and stimulated with a huge variety of dog sports and training as well as showing in conformation.
A quick look at our dogs will show you
not only are they awarded champion titles for being good examples of the breed at dog shows
They are also versatile and trainable excelling in dog sports with titles in many diffferent disciplines.
Although we do breed for show and sports prospects for ourselves
We produce beautiful companions that are of the same high quality for pet homes
- healthy, well built, sound of mind, wonderful temperaments and confident in the world.
Registered ANKC prefix: WonderDal (Dalmatians)
Dogs Victoria - 3100046252
Victorian PER number - RB100911
Club members of:
Dalmatian associaion of Queensland,
American Staffordshire club of Victoria,
Tracking club of Victoria,
Mitchell agility dog club,
Melbourne and district dances with dogs
and Northern obedience dog club.